Program Assistant: Rosamunde Mini Rosie Program, Volunteer position
Program Assistant: Rosamunde Mini Rosie Program, Volunteer position.
Rosamunde Summer Music Academy is looking for a Program Assistant to help coordinate the Mini Rosie Program running August 19-23, 2018. Children ages 5-12 attend the full day and half day string programs, participating in ensemble and orchestra sessions, individual lessons and recreational activities. The Program Assistant will report to Andrea Bell, Mini Rosie Program Director and work alongside Rosamunde volunteer coordinator Sandra Roberts. August 19-23, 2019, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Canadian Mennonite University, North Campus, 500 Shaftesbury. Blvd.
Responsibilities of the Program Assistant include:
- assisting with registration and orientation
- directing children to scheduled activities
- assisting children in set up for orchestra and ensemble rehearsals
- monitoring individual practice times
- preparing morning snack
- monitoring morning snack and lunch break
- preparing and coordinating crafts/recreational games/sports session (45 minutes/day)
- experience/interest in working with children
- musical background
- Police Information Check (if over 18, fee covered by Rosamunde)
This is a volunteer position. To apply:
Please email your resume including references to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15, 2019.