2017 Academy Schedule
Rosamunde Summer Music Academy will run from August 16 to 25, 2017
- Core Program (ages 10-25): August 16-25, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. With concerts held on several evenings. Individualized schedules including private lesson and masterclass times to be delivered to each student by July 1, 2017
- Mini Rosie Full-day program: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. August 21-25
- Mini Rosie Half-day program: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. August 21-25
- Rosamundiades! August 20-24 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., August 25 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
All Rosamunde students are encouraged to attend the Rosamunde Festival faculty concerts August 18-20! Complimentary admission is included with your program.
Accommodations and Food Services
Rosamunde welcomes students from outside of Winnipeg!
Accommodations for out-of-town participants will be available once again this year. Arrangements (billeting or on-site) can be made by contacting General Manager, Reid Harrison at email@example.com or (204) 228-3431.
What to bring each day
- Wire music stand
- All your music (including piano parts!)
- A pencil
- A bag lunch (lunch is also available for purchase)
- Your favourite chair (young cellists only!)
- End pin strap or other device (cellists & bass players only!)
Canadian Mennonite University
Rosamunde is held at Canadian Mennonite University. Its beautiful campus is located in a quiet Winnipeg neighborhood adjacent to the Assiniboine Forest, boasting ample green space and numerous walking trails. CMU is an ideal home for the camp, with spacious and well-appointed music facilities as well as dormitories and meal services for out-of-town students.
View CMU Campus in a larger map